Sunday, March 1, 2015

Babies, past & future.

While cleaning out my closet, at my parents' place, I found some old baby photos of myself. 
I love looking at this photo (of me & my aunt). I was so tiny. I was about a month old. I wonder what kind of hope and dreams my parents had for me. 
Here's another photo that I found, taken about a week or two later. I love looking at these photos because it makes me wonder what my babies will look like. Especially, when my sweetheart was this cute...
I'm excited for the time we start a family. 
Although that time isn't now, I'm grateful because I feel like there's so much I need to do and prepare myself for. There's a few books I want to read before then. But  for now, I will enjoy these baby photos and daydream of my future babies. 💗
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...