Monday, April 14, 2008

Best Friends - est. 1980

I'm so grateful for my best friend Liz. This photo was taken Saturday evening at my friend Tanya's reception. She was very willing to come to a Mormon reception in which she knew no one and isn't even a member. I'm very grateful for her willingness.
Liz and I have lived across the street from each other since we were born (except for when I left for my mission and college). We attended the same schools all of our lives. She's been like the sister I never had. We’re quite different, always have been. Yet in the same aspect, we’re very similar. However in the end, we compromise which always helps. She puts up with all of my crazy antics and lame jokes, but never complains. I'm so grateful to have had her as a constant friend in my life. She has a big heart and gives beyond measure. Thanks for everything Liz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...