- Just got home from church after setting up a little more for the ward luau tomorrow night. I should be downloading music for the luau right now but I'm kickin' back a little, watching Grey's Anatomy.
- I started watching Grey's Anatomy about a month ago and I'm on season 6. I actually really enjoy it! I love all the anatomy lingo but occasionally I get tired of Meredith Grey. Miranda Bailey is probably my favorite, along with Lexi Grey. I'm so consumed with GA that I feel like they're my friends....like O'Malley. <3 li="">
- I'm going to work tomorrow. I LOOOOOOOOVE that I have the option for overtime, which will help with my upcoming birthday! I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing for the day, but there will be church. Maybe a brunch? We'll see.
- Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy my job? I really do as weird as that sounds. I really like my department, the people I work with and what I do. I get to work with numbers all day and calculate all the money judgments my firm sends to court. I like how mellow my department is which is such a huge blessing. I like that one of the partners feels the need to tease me each day. She's a riot, that's for sure! :) It's just so nice and laid back at just the right times during the days. Our annual review is coming up next month, I'm interested to see what will be said.
- I have more I want to blog about, but I've gotta get this music going. Until next time.... 3>
Friday, August 26, 2016
at 10:29 PM
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
On August 7th, I booked a night for our anniversary at Harrah's SoCal. It was my gift to Levi since he LOVES lazy rivers. It was such an amazing day there. We loved floating down the lazy river at night.
The next morning was my favorite. We had about 2.5 hours before check out so we went swimming. We started off in the lazy river but ended up floating around the 21+ over pool. I seriously loved it so much. I was relaxed on a float as Levi floated around me in the water, while holding on to my tube so I wouldn't float away or into people. I loved him so much for doing that. He just let me relax and enjoy myself. We were just two carefree people in love and enjoying life in that moment.
at 11:01 PM
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
There's so much I need to blog about, but for now this is on the forefront of my mind & heart...
I am divinely favored, that is for damn sure.
at 12:26 AM