Monday, June 8, 2015

"We'll Ascend Together"

Earlier this evening, I came across a very nice talk/speech given by Linda K. Burton, who is the Relief Society General President. It's titled, We'll Ascend Together. There were some really great points to ponder.
This made me think of how I can be a better spouse, partner and friend to my husband.
I also go learned the definition of "help meet". I always wondered, but just assumed it just meant, "most compatible" 
It makes me think of how perfect a match I think my husband is to me. In certain areas in which I am weak, I marvel at his strength and vice versa. I am always so glad when I can help him out and I thank my lucky stars that he has strengths & talents that enrich my life.
I am grateful for the wise counsel given by Elder Holland and Elder Bednar:


I hope this week I can be a better person, a better spouse and a better friend. I also hope to be more Christ-like and full of Charity. I'm thankful I have Heaven & my dear sweetheart cheering me on.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...