Friday, August 26, 2016

A Friday Nite Quickie.


  • Just got home from church after setting up a little more for the ward luau tomorrow night.  I should be downloading music for the luau right now but I'm kickin' back a little, watching Grey's Anatomy. 
  • I started watching Grey's Anatomy about a month ago and I'm on season 6. I actually really enjoy it!  I love all the anatomy lingo but occasionally I get tired of Meredith Grey.  Miranda Bailey is probably my favorite, along with Lexi Grey.  I'm so consumed with GA that I feel like they're my friends....like O'Malley.  <3 li="">
  • I'm going to work tomorrow. I LOOOOOOOOVE that I have the option for overtime, which will help with my upcoming birthday!  I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing for the day, but there will be church.  Maybe a brunch?  We'll see.
  • Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy my job?  I really do as weird as that sounds. I really like my department, the people I work with and what I do.  I get to work with numbers all day and calculate all the money judgments my firm sends to court.  I like how mellow my department is which is such a huge blessing. I like that one of the partners feels the need to tease me each day.  She's a riot, that's for sure! :) It's just so nice and laid back at just the right times during the days. Our annual review is coming up next month, I'm interested to see what will be said.  
  • I have more I want to blog about, but I've gotta get this music going.  Until next time....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...