- Just got home from church after setting up a little more for the ward luau tomorrow night. I should be downloading music for the luau right now but I'm kickin' back a little, watching Grey's Anatomy.
- I started watching Grey's Anatomy about a month ago and I'm on season 6. I actually really enjoy it! I love all the anatomy lingo but occasionally I get tired of Meredith Grey. Miranda Bailey is probably my favorite, along with Lexi Grey. I'm so consumed with GA that I feel like they're my friends....like O'Malley. <3 li="">
- I'm going to work tomorrow. I LOOOOOOOOVE that I have the option for overtime, which will help with my upcoming birthday! I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing for the day, but there will be church. Maybe a brunch? We'll see.
- Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy my job? I really do as weird as that sounds. I really like my department, the people I work with and what I do. I get to work with numbers all day and calculate all the money judgments my firm sends to court. I like how mellow my department is which is such a huge blessing. I like that one of the partners feels the need to tease me each day. She's a riot, that's for sure! :) It's just so nice and laid back at just the right times during the days. Our annual review is coming up next month, I'm interested to see what will be said.
- I have more I want to blog about, but I've gotta get this music going. Until next time.... 3>
Friday, August 26, 2016
A Friday Nite Quickie.
at 10:29 PM