Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Novee.

Today (3/27) my niece's birthday. I just can't believe how fast time is flying by. I sometimes feel a lil sad because I don't live as close to her as I did when her brothers were this age. I can't believe how she's my height (probably taller, but she lets me think otherwise) now. I wish I could just dial back the years and spend more time with her. She's always been such a sweet, kind hearted girl. I'm grateful to have this warm soul in our family. I hope she never loses sweetness. It just blows my mind that she used to be this tiny beautiful baby. 
Seriously, she was the most beautiful baby I had ever laid eyes on.  I hoped that if I'm ever blessed with a baby girl, that she turns out as beautiful, sweet, kind, and tender as my niece. 
Happy birthday little girl! I love you my little Novee.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...