Monday, March 5, 2018

Blogging in 2018.

I can't believe I haven't posted in SO long...at least since October.  I used to LOVE blogging but with the ease of Instagram, I think that's become my new blog.
I used to blog SO much here that there were more posts here than in my own [handwritten] journal.  Anyways, I think it's a slight goal of mine to blog more.  I mean, it won't be as much as my Instagram since that's always easy to do.
So much has happened in the last 5 months since my last blog post...

WORK:  I moved to another office for about 6 weeks, and then into my own office mid-December.






I LOOOOOOOOOVE having my own office. I love having a door I can close.  I love not having my stuff moved around (happened quite a bit during those 6 weeks). It's so nice and quiet and I can listen to my headphones without looking rude. LOVE IT

CHURCH:  I don't attend as often as I should (aka every single Sunday).  I don't enjoy sitting alone during Sacrament meeting and I sure as heck don't want to be pestered with questions about my personal life from those individuals of which I don't even know their first name.   I try to just go to Relief Society, the 3rd hour class.  It helps that I have a calling in the presidency or else I'd probably not attend as often as I should.  To be honest, I only like to go to sing the hymns or play the piano. 

LIFE:
I like to make lent goals.  This year, I've decided to go with this:



Some days are easier than others but man... April 1st can't come soon enough. I miss drinking orange juice!

A friend from work asked what my monthly goals were.  I didn't have any and she was keen on making sure I, along with 2 other friends, made monthly goals.  Man....didn't think these 4 goals would be THAT difficult to achieve! 


Other than that, this has been my morning 5-6x a week:



I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE working out at the gym before work!  It's the best way for me to start my mornings. I LOVE having this morning routine! It makes all the difference in my work day! Plus, I love keeping track of my progress w/ Fitbit.  Levi and I started working out last May but after August, it wasn't a huge priority since my goal in life then was just to make it through the day.  Since mid January, I've been going almost every morning (even Saturdays!).  I don't know why I enjoy it so much.  I guess because I want to see how my body develops.  Also, I like seeing the same people at the gym in the mornings.  It's just fun.  I like to do an hour of cardio (elliptical & treadmill) and then I work whatever muscle group needs attention (read: doesn't hurt as much).

And that seems to be about it for 2018 so far. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...