Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!

                          
Today is my sweetheart's birthday. We had a delightful evening downtown at The Melting Pot. It was all just so wonderful! Dinner was savory and delectable!! I seriously LOVE The Melting Pot! But one thing is for sure, I love Levi more than life itself. God placed in my path someone who is so perfect for me and my needs & wants. Levi is kind, gracious, patient, humble, smart, wise and giving. He makes my world a better place each and everyday. He is patient to no end....heaven knew I would need a man like that someday. I marvel at his patience to listen to me ramble about my work day everyday, to vent about little annoyances and wait while I take forever to shop, sometimes. I will never know how I got this lucky...but I will never cease to be grateful for him. Happy birthday sweetheart, I love you more than I can ever fully express.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...