Monday, January 26, 2015

#mancrushmonday.

I love this man, more than life itself.  Every day, I become more grateful than the last that I am the lucky one married to him.  I could spout out a million reasons why I'm grateful for him...but this weekend, I'm thankful for him because he was willing to get out of bed to help me scoop out my fish since I get a lil nervous possibly touching him. Plus, I'm thankful that he understands that one weekend out of the month will be a little more emotional than normal. He's my best friend, my ever truest confidant and the one that makes my life the most happiest that its ever been.
With school starting tonight, it makes me a little bummed that I won't get to have him in the evenings, until June.  I have truly loved getting off of work and coming home to him.  I feel like I've been spoiled during this winter break.  Being married to him, is like having a sleepover every single night with your best friend and knowing that the fun will continue tomorrow, the next day and every day after that.
"I have not only been blessed, I have been divinely favored"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...