Friday, May 5, 2017

Cinco: 5 on 5 {favorites!}


1. I am a fan of my Levi. He listens to me and talk and talk and talk and talk. He is patient and loves me to no end. He endures my moments of being feisty.  He's my best friend and I am beyond lucky.



2. Pottery! I could seriously play this game ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!! 

3. Anytime I get to talk with my nephews & niece is a good day!  I'm thankful I was able to talk to 3 out of 4 of them.  I could only chat w/ the oldest one, but that was still so nice.

4.  I was able to do a lil service for one of my visiting teaching sisters by making cookies for her mom's funeral.  Sometimes, service isn't convenient, but I did my very best to be in a good mood so late at night.  I had a very nice experience and thoroughly enjoyed making 8 dozen cookies!

5. I'm looking forward to starting this with Levi, this week!  I love activities that bring us together!  Plus, it'll help our health improve.  To be honest, I can't wait to start using my new Aelec earphones at the gym!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...