Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Life.....

I feel like time has been flying by so quickly. I feel bad because there's so much I want to blog about but by the time I get home from work, I just want to veg and chill and cuddle with the Hubs. Sometimes it still hits me that, dude, I'm married… I have a husband… I'm a wife! Although, a lot of the time, while at work, I don't feel married because I still have to go by my maiden name until I take care of everything that needs to happen with the name change. 
But right now it's 10:53 PM, I have to make some lunches for tomorrow, finish washing the dishes, and think about someday unpacking… Especially since we've been home for a week now.
Oh yeah, and it was my nephew's birthday yesterday… Still need toblog about that.
So until I find a little more time (aka: motivation) to blog I will end with a photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...