Saturday, August 30, 2014

Blogging in bed....again!

Sometimes, this is the only time I get to blog. Unfortunately, it's when it's dark & I've already taken my contacts out. I really need to get myself some glasses!

•Work has been CRAZY BUSY!! Since Roxy has been out the last 2-3 weeks, we've been swamped! The client calls have been overwhelming at times, especially since Chuy has been busy training.  I couldn't be more grateful for this upcoming 3 day weekend!! I'm not looking forward to our Receptionist being out next week! I already feel like we're short staffed on our team. Plus, my special weekly project comes back and usually I get a week to complete it. However, next week I only get two days, which will unfortunately be the two busiest days for my team.  I think I'm gonna need another 3 day weekend after that!

•My birthday's coming up! Super duper stoked!!! Not gonna hide it at all!! 

•Went to Joe's Crab Shack after work, with Mamacita. So fun!! Delicious appetizers and I totally loved my banana/piƱa colada smoothie! 


Oh yeah.... And the dessert was scrumptious!! 

•Have I mentioned how glad I am to be working with Mamacita again! We met at our last job 6 years ago. I never thought we'd be working together again!

• As always, I am grateful for this husband of mine that keeps me laughing and fills my heart with unconditional love. A couple days ago, he said that he had a surprise for me, this Friday! Man oh man, I cannot wait!! I love surprises!! Especially his surprises!! 

Man, I love my life!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...