Monday, August 31, 2015

Oh Monday....

Can I just say how much I am LOVING this new jewelry holder!? Seriously, I love just looking at it!!
I just love seeing all my jewelry in one place! I was using two jewelry boxes and a burlap covered frame to hang my earrings. It looked something like this:

It was nice but I couldn't hang my bracelets & necklaces. I seriously love just looking at it. It's not really small, so I guess when I look at it, I think of Levi being so patient and holding it while he followed me all around Hobby Lobby. He didn't complain at all and didn't give in when I offered to hold it. Sometimes, I just don't understand how he can be SO patient. Man, I'm lucky!
Well I love love love my early birthday gift.  I like my pictures of Jesus up top.
These are some of my most favorite pictures of him. I think it's because how I hope the Savior will embrace me someday. The pics give me hope to know that I'm never alone and that I have a Friend that always knows how I feel. Maybe someday I'll look for these pictures in a large format and get them framed. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...