Saturday, October 10, 2015

Why today was another good day! {Friday's Fave Five!}

1. Norah Jones.
Seriously such a good song! It was the first one on my shuffle this morning. I need to download more Norah Jones songs! I forgot how much I love her voice!

2. Got an awesome seat on the trolley, this morning! It was a different view and I just loved it. I caught myself smiling as I enjoyed the beautiful scenery of gorgeous San Diego. Should anyone be THIS happy to be riding the trolley?? I seriously LOVE it! Plus, I just realized last night that there's an earlier trolley so I can get to work 15 minutes AND it's less crowded. AWESOMENESS to the tenth power!

3. Today, I stopped bending over backwards for a friend. Do you know how relieving that is?! I try to be a nice person, but there's no need to go out of your way to someone who doesn't appreciate it nor will ever reciprocate it. 

4. Had some good laughs with my colleagues at work. It can seriously help life a dragging work day!

5. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins from Starbucks = Autumn Amazingness!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...