Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My soul delights!

Sometimes, there are certain events in my life that make me feel like this...
 
...one of those events is whenever I get to talk to my very best friend, MamaSteph.  I love when the stars and planets align and we have the opportunity to talk...on the phone....and hear each others voices.  Oh I love her dearly.  I know I'm blessed by my Heavenly Father just because of certain people that he's placed in my life.  She is one of those tender mercies in my life.  I crave our phone calls because for a moment, the many miles between us disappear and it seems like no time at all has come between us.  In a couple months, it'll mark 8 years since we last saw each other, in person.  What I would give just to have an hour in person and laugh like we always do. 
I wish I could put my finger on the one thing that makes her friendship so beautiful and priceless.  She has a heart of gold and I never feel judged by the many things I have told her over the years.  She listens to me ramble and occasionally throw in a joke or two.  I know I am blessed to have her in my life.
If there's anything I could take away from our friendship, it is the hope that I can be a friend to others as she has been to me. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...