Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Best Man!

Today is my sweetheart's birthday.
I'll never be able to adequately express everything in my heart for this gentle soul of a man. I'm so lucky that I get to be the one by his side for the rest of our lives.  Last night, as we were winding down I told him the three things I love the most about him.
I love how patient he is.  He is the most patient human being I have ever come across.  Luckily, I am the recipient of all of that patience. :) If you had to measure his patience, it would be about the same amount of grains of sand.  Seriously.
I love how hard of a worker he is.  He is dedicated and always strives for the best.  I told him that our children will have such a fine example to follow.  [not a baby announcement] I admire the way he works so hard in school and all things.  Some people just do enough to get by, but he does more than expected or asked for.  
I love how his love is unconditional.  I'm just so incredibly lucky.  Watching him with my family on New Year's day was wonderful.  He has such a genuine love for them that I can see it reflected in the way my family accepts him and treats him.  It makes me  so lucky that I'm never put in a situation of choosing him over them or vice versa.  Plus the fact that he takes the time to patiently listen to my parents and converse with them on their interests just makes my heart swell.  He always does his best to genuinely take interest in each of my family members.  He's such a good guy.  I'll never know what I did to get this lucky!  But I hope I never forget it for a second.  Ever.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!
Hurry home so we can go on more celebratory birthday adventures tonight!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...