Friday, December 19, 2008

Ahhh!! One week left!

It's about 2am Friday morning and I just finished making 3 dozen Spam Musubis. We're having a Christmas luncheon & gift exchange at work today. Jinkies! I just remembered that I still have to wrap my gift! AHHH!!!
I feel like Christmas is passing so quickly!! We haven't even been able to hang our snow flakes in the living room, put up the Christmas lights outside and finish Christmas shopping. I haven't even started putting the names on all 9 of the Christmas stockings! I wish I had one more additional week. I don't even feel like I've been able to enjoy the season, not to mention the real reason for the season. I've had glimpses of it, but to really bask in it...no, not yet. I feel like I haven't seen my family much and I really want to enjoy this Christmas with my nephews and niece. Time flies so quickly, they grow up before you know it! Anyway, I've gotta cut this short because I need to wrap my gift and jump in bed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...