Friday, December 12, 2008

MY FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVE..about Ashlee!

Yesterday was one of my good friend's birthday. Since today's "Friday's Fave Five" day, I thought I'd combine the two into a birthday dedication.
My five FAVORITE things about Ashlee....

1. Even though our [missionary] companionship started off really rocky, who would have thunk it to turn into 5 great years of friendship! I'm so happy that we were able to work past our differences and become the best of friends. Ash is truly a magnificent friend in the very essence of the word and anyone would be blessed beyond measure to call her a friend

.2. She is seriously a lot of fun! She goes along with the flow and is really easy going! I loooove the way she's always up for anything crazy, new or exciting! She is fluent in 'Sarcasm', which can be very refreshing sometimes. Oh ooh, just ask her to do her "Father of the Bride" impersonation! LOVE IT!!



3. She has some mad interior designing skills! Seriously!! I think our missionary appartment was the BEST the mission had ever seen! I still turn to her these days to pointers!

4. I admire her for her dedication in working towards a college degree. I think it's very honorable and commendable to be both a college graduate and an RM, as a woman. ((She is seriously quite a catch guys!))

5. The one thing I have always cherished about Ashlee has been her trustworty character. I know that I can always open up to her and know that what I say, stays with just her. Sure, I may sometimes get teased with some of the [random/goofy/retarded] stuff I've told her...but I know that I can be myself and she would never intentionally hurt me. I have sincerely appreciated that quality in Ashlee.

Here's to a tremendously wonderful friend! I hope she's blessed with many many more marvelous birthdays! Happy happy birthday Ashlee!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...