Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Because I'm sleepy but still need to post....

Thanks Stewie...

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Became a Temple Ordinance worker
.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No I didn't because I didn't have any NYresolutions to go off of...and No, I won't be making any. I don't like 'em

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? YES! 2 close friends gave birth to two beautiful boys!!

4. Did anyone close to you die? My dear Uncle Walter.

5. What countries did you visit? Mexico

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? My wedding & honeymoon in Tahiti ;)

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Feb.15 and Dec. 20 :)

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Honestly...getting a trippy job, becoming a Sunday school teacher and Temple worker!

9. What was your biggest failure? My freakin' car dying...but I guess that's not really a failure of mine?

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope :)

11. What was the best thing you bought? My cell phone...unlimited minutes & txt msgs...LOVE IT!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Pres. Bush, for stepping up to the plate in the most difficult job in the US and Pres. Monson for holding up the mantle of being Prophet, Seer and Revelator amongst such turmoil.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? The freakin' "Santa" who went on a shooting spree killing 9 plus himself.

14. Where did most of your money go? Christmas and lunches.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?Mr. NY at the office Christmas party.
.
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Say by John Mayer

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder?Happier! b) thinner or fatter?I'd like to say "Chubbier", dangit!! c) richer or poorer? Richer, but with the same amount of debt, double dangit!!

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Spent more time at the beach...gettin' a tan!

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating out for lunch
.
20. How did you spend Christmas? With family!

21. Did you fall in love in 2008? Nope, but it's alright.

22. What was your favorite TV program? Survivor!

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No, but hate is a strong word.

24. What was the best book you read? "Marley & Me" by John Grogan.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Daft Punk.

26. What did you want and get? A job!

27. What did you want and not get? A husband! :)

28. What was your favorite film of this year? Transformers...or was that last year?
.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? My birthday was awesome!! I made up a Temple shift EARLY that morning with my Aunt (Such an AMAZING experience!), got a Pedi and cooked dinner for my family. I had 28 candles on my cake.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?See above answer to question #6.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Colorful!

32. What kept you sane? Working at the Temple
.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? SAWYER from Lost!

34. What political issue stirred you the most? Living in California and being a Mormon...hmm, nothing comes to mind.

35. Who did you miss? Friends I don't see on a daily basis.

36. Who was the best new person you met? Wow, I met A LOT of new people...I couldn't pick just one. I'm SO grateful they all came into my life this year.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Turn your benefits packet in to work on time so that you don't get denied due to your procrastination.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "Say what you need to say"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...