Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Hilltop and seaside resorts are where you'll live for life"

[Title: That was my Fortune cookie tonight....As long as the resort's in Maui or Tahiti, I'll be PERFECTLY fine :)]
Tomorrow, I get to hang out with my two best friends! I'm so happy!! It's been a while since we've spent sometime together!! I'm really looking forward to it! We're going over to Balboa Park for "December Nights". I hope this will kick start the Christmas spirit in me!

Hmmm....what else. I have so much on my mind. Several Life decisions. I'm truly looking forward to the opportunity to fast and participate in Fast & Testimony Sunday. And with that said...a surge of terror just raced thru me!! I COMPLETELY forgot to change the hymns for this upcoming Sunday!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! I better get crackin' on the organ/piano!!

My co-worker Mamacita is out of town for another week. I can't believe how well I've done covering her spot and staying up to task with all of my work....all while answering the phone at least 60 times a day! WOW! I feel like Heavenly Father's truly blessed me to withstand A LOT this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...