Monday, February 16, 2009

Kickin' my trash...

I don't know what this is that I have. It's like the worst cold known to mankind. I'm so grateful it's a 3 day weekend, I would have NEVER survived at work today. While in the shower, I thought I was going to faint. My muscles feel like they've all atrophied. I had to get out of the shower quickly or else I was going to topple over on to the glass doors. I wasn't even able to wash all the conditioner out of my hair. Oh well, something had to be sacrificed. It could have been worse, it could have been shampoo instead. Eek! I feel weak! Like I'm moving around like a 90 year old. Ugh! I hate colds...or whatever it is that I have.

Valentine's Day was eh-okay. I got to see my Temple crush on Saturday. He's not really one to make eye contact, apparently. I guess he's that shy? I dunno....
Anyways, I went to my family's ward Valentine's Day party. It was a sock-hop in which I was grateful I could reuse my Halloween costume. The party was kinda boring and I totally wished I stayed home since I started to feel the cold coming on. Reminds me of the ward Valentine's party 5 years ago when I first got home from my mission. I had barely been home for 2 days when my Mom said there was a ward Vday party. I figured I'd go with her because I was excited to see several ward members. Long story short, my Mom dropped me off and hung out with my Aunt that night and I ended up talking to one of the YW in the foyer for the evening. Nice, real nice. It was actually an adults only dance, aka: couples night out. GRR!! I think I'm NEVER going to another ward VDay party! I'm done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...