Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Schmandom!

I have so many things on my mind....

-I found a car I LOVE, but don't know when I can get a chance to look at it...considering it's a 40 min. drive away. UGH!! It's PERFECT!! I NEED IT NOW!!

-I want to plan a wedding...random, I know! Luckily my visiting teaching partner, Nashelli, is getting married in March. I'll be helping her with the flowers! Hey, something's better than nothing, right?

-I called in sick on Friday, I'm feeling much better. I'm sure staying in bed all day Friday and Saturday reading "Eclipse" really helped :) I'm loving "Breaking Dawn" thus far. GO TEAM EDWARD!

-I can't wait til Summer!! I LOVE SUMMER!! April 6--San Diego Padres Opening Day!!! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

-...and with that said, I'm still mad that I haven't done anything about replacing my gym pass. GRR!!

-I'm really looking forward to Nashelli & Luis' wedding. I'm the only friend they invited to their Temple sealing. I'm so stoked!! Plus, it's a Mexican reception--HELLO GOOD FOOD AND DANCING MUSIC!! I cant' wait. Should I even try finding a date?! Nah!

-...crap, now I really should do something about that stupid gym pass. DANGIT!!

-ok, it's past midnight and I need/want to read somemore. I can't wait for another 3 day weekend! WWHHHOOOOOOOO!! Dang, I want that car!

-oh by the way, my family ward is having a Valentine's Day sock hop. For some CRAZY reason, I'm really excited to go. I already have my outfit too!! Thank goodness I saved my Halloween costume!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...