Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CELEBRATE! Good times, c'mon!!

I'm so seriously stoked for my birthday on Friday!!
(I think this may be my fifth post on it this year! Sorry.)
*Thursday night: Dinner at Filippi's with two of my closest friends!!! One of my FAVORITE Italian places in San Diego!! SO SUPER GOOD!! It makes me not miss The Pie so much. I can't wait to have my typical pepperoni/sausage pizza with the Antipesto salad! YUM!!
*Friday: D-I-S-N-E-Y-L-A-N-D!!! Seriously so stoked!! I haven't been there since I was 11 years old. I even have a red Mickey Mouse shirt I bought especially for the occasion!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so stoked...and it's free for my bday?! Thank you Mickey! I love you already!
*Saturday afternoon: The San Diego LDS Temple with some of my favorite SD Mormons!! LOVE IT! Can't wait! And I get to hang with Berkeley all day---SO DANG FUNNY!!
*Saturday evening: "Cause we be dancing, YEAH! (think BeeGees)..." I can't wait to go dancing with my friends!! Oh it's been a while...and I LOOOOOVE the place we're going dancing. Such GRRRREAT music!! I invited everyone I know, but if just one person comes, I'm fine with that....cause I'll be dancing the night away! YAAAAAH BABY!!
*Sunday: Church, Family dinner and a Sunday afternoon nap....what better way to end birthday celebrations!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...