Thursday, September 17, 2009

Excuse my breath, it smells like 'Foot'.

Yesterday I made a comment about one of my supervisors.... I didn't realize that her partner (my other supervisor-JR) was in my office when I made the comment. My partner jokingly made a comment about JR--in front of him--just to get a rise out of him. I didn't know he was in the office and thought she was being serious. That's when I thought I'd stick my foot in my mouth and spout off. It wasn't anything harsh, but it was definitely something I wouldn't have said to her face. I felt TERRIBLE!!
Then I was upstairs on the administration floor speaking to a couple of co-workers about annoying laughs. I told them about a co-worker who has a VERY LOUD, LONG & OBNOXIOUS laugh and even started to mimic it. Little did I know she was about 50 feet around the corner talking to the receptionist.
UGH!!
Note to self: If you can't say anything nice...then stop talking Ehu!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...