Friday, September 25, 2009

Fried Friday....

This entry was going to be about how tired I get once Friday rolls around....but I just came across an ol' Facebook message.

On Facebook, there's an application called, "Honesty Box", where you can leave an annonymous message for someone. I just came across an ol' "HB" message that I left for my nephew Sim. His question was, "What do you think of me?"

Me:I think you should cook me breakfast....for all those times I changed your diaper.
Him: funny ehu...
Me: So is that a no? I'm not exactly sure....
Him:you for reals?
Me:Depends....what are you cooking? LOL, the word "Depends" reminds me of last night.
Him:i guess im cookin depends... lol just kidding... well i just ate, i had cereal
Me:I want french toast.

He's been gone for about a month and a half and still has about 22.5 more months before he returns home from his mission. I miss him so much. I miss pushing his buttons. He's always been like a younger brother to me than a nephew. I miss his voice around the house and the energy he brought to any situation. The kid never tires. I had to pick him up from a school trip at 2am once--he still had energy up the wazoo! He's a special kid, one of a kind....and I know he'll be an AWESOME missionary in Fiji.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...