Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wednesday.

On my mind.....

About a month ago I was thinking of doing something that could have changed my life. It wasn't a good choice, but it was a choice that I thought about several times. I talked it over with a couple of my closest friends. They knew what I wanted, yet they tried to talk me out of it because they know my heart. Today, I am grateful I never went through with it. It wouldn't have been a smart decision, at all. I would have been happy in the moment but that's all that would have came from it. I'm grateful for good friends who love me enough to know my heart and want the best for me. I am blessed.

I was speaking with my best friend tonight and she put a lot of things into perspective. I'm quickly approaching my 30th birthday (Oooh, man, that's a lil hard to admit) and I think a lot about marriage. I know of the things I want, but I also know of the things I need. As much as I'd love to daydream of a future marriage, I think for now I'm content with thinking of the things I need to do before such a thing happens.....like first turning 30. (OUCH!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...