Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday.

Dear Randi, it's been a while....

-I love my dear neighbors who leave their WiFi on for all the world to use! Bless their heart! :)

-I watched "Toy Story 3" today, always so good!

-I think I need a job...well, I know I need a job. Having a job soon would be nice!

-Speakin' of jobs, I went by ol' office today. Talked with Mamacita and got to see Mr.NY. He's still as beautiful as ever. Oh my poor heart... he's gorgeous.

-








I miss my cousins from 2 weeks ago. It was so wonderful seeing all of them in Utah. I miss these two cousins in particular...Kanani & Kema.



















As well as my cousin, Kenikeni: He's my favorite Chef ever. He always makes me the best food, especially his hash browns & Chicken Cordon Blue. Oh I love my cousins.

-Other than that....Hmm...I went on a date last Tuesday. It was ok. I wasn't really feeling it. Nice guy, but I don't really see a future with him.

-Alrighty...til next time, adios!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...