Friday, July 16, 2010

Fry-day!

Dude, it's unbelievably hot!! I DO NOT think I was made for the heat-AT ALL!!! I like winters, really I do. I would rather bundle up, drink some HoCho and stay in doors. In the heat, you can only take off so much and go swimming and that's about it....and you're still cranky! NO THANKS!!

Hmm...what else. I finally got to hang out with my best friend Liz. I haven't seen her for a while even though we live right across the street from each other. I started to miss her. Last night I had a nightmare that she died and that brought on a lot of sadness upon waking up. I would miss her too much if such a thing happened. We've been friends practically since birth. I'm so grateful for her friendship and all the memories we've created throughout the years.

Tomorrow's Saturday...I get to go to the San Diego Temple, all day. It's different being back at the temple. I didn't realize how much I would have missed all my friends there, but I really did. I love the sisterhood and camaraderie that's found there. I love those I serve and serve with. It's such a blessing to be there.

Other than that...the job hunt continues. Oh man....wish me luck! Oh yeah, I'll be seeing the "Aston Martin" on Monday. Phew...a lil nervous. Actually VERY nervous. Oh geez...and Mr.NY will also be there. Wow, I can't wait til Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...