Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Second.

Tonight, my Uncle Walter passed away. It's my second Uncle to pass away within a month and a half. My Uncle Walter was my Mom's older sister's husband. Although I didn't know him as much as my brothers and cousins, because he lived in Hawaii, he was always so kind to me.
I feel for my Auntie. She just lost her younger brother and now her husband. Now all my maternal Aunts are widows. It makes me wonder when my own Mother will become a widow. This makes me extremely sad. I'm not ready to lose a parent. I know some of my cousins had to go through it at a younger age...but I'm not ready for it. I want both of my parents around when I get married in the temple. I want them to hold at least one of my babies. I'm not ready to go through such an ordeal. I can only hope and pray that Heavenly Father grants me this desire.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...