Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps.

Back in 2005, I had a roommate that used this soap.  I use to read it in the shower, but thought it was the weirdest thing!  Seriously....check out its label: (You'll have to click on it, to really read the fine print)
Crazy stuff, right? So I never used it because I thought, "What's with this wacked out soap?" Plus, I didn't want my roommate to think I was using her stuff.  Besides, I didn't exactly know how to use it. 
Well I came across Dr. Bronner's at a random vitamin store and it reminded me of Tara's soap.  I was tempted to buy it, but thought I'd Google more about it.  I also threw it out there on Facebook, and I'm thankful I did.  Friends, as well as product reviews gave me a heads up on how to properly use it.  It's not like "normal" soap.  It's different, but man, I LOVE the feeling after I shower.  I feel SUPER clean! Like squeeky clean!!  Seriously!   I went to Sprouts and bought the Almond soap as well, and I'm glad I did.  I love the peppermint soap, which is great for morning showers, because it's refreshing and wakes me up.  The almond is nice for relaxing showers, at night. 

I seriously recommend it!!  It is TOTALLY worth it!! LOVE IT!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...