Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.

YESTERDAY:  Levi and I had dinner and ate TONS of crab legs.  My mouth is watering just thinking of all the crab legs we had for dinner.  It was scrumptious!!!!  Especially when paired with BBQ pork ribs! LOVE IT!!  

TODAY:  I was able to talk with my very best friend MamaSteph.  I miss her so much!! It's been 5 years since we've seen each other.  
FAR.  TOO.  LONG.
I can't wait til we're hanging out again, like real friends do.  I miss seeing her facial expressions, while she laughs and most especially watching her hands as she tells her stories.  I miss her completely and terribly!  

I also got to spend time with Mr. Red today.  I am going to miss him so much, but I'll blog about that later...

TOMORROW:  I can't wait to see Levi.  We're going to the drive-in to watch The Croods & G.I. Joe.  I seriously LOVE the drive in!!  I think I'm more infatuated with being able to talk during a movie and not disturbing anyone....except Levi.  Oh how I fall more and more in love with him.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...