Monday, April 1, 2013

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly - Easter Weekend Edition.

*The Good: I spent Saturday & Sunday with Levi and it was EXACTLY what I needed.  It was peacefully blissful! I loved every minute of it!  It was quiet, relaxing and the pure definition of peace.  I. LOVED. IT.!!!  It was nice to take a nap and not awake to stomping feet from above, friends of my upstairs neighbor constantly whistling/yelling/calling out for them or any other stressful thing.  I love nothing more than spending time with Levi. Also, it was so lovely being able to sit next to some of my favorite people at church, Levi & Ame, while listening to Mac's wonderful talk on the Resurrection & Atonement. 

*The Bad: I went to sleep so dang late.  I started watching Criminal Minds and thought I should watch several episodes.  Who goes to sleep at 4am when they need to be work at 8:30. Bad choice!

*The Ugly: As I was walking out of my apt. this morning, my upstairs neighbor made an extremely loud noise... as if they dropped something very large and heavy! TWICE IN A ROW!  I seriously thought something was going to fall through our ceiling.  It pissed me off, so I walked back to the kitchen, grabbed a broom and hit the ceiling 3 times.  I could hear them yelling, and as I walked out the door, she stuck her head out the window to yell at me.  We went at it for a minute or two, and luckily the security guard came around the corner just as it was ending.  He knows about the ongoing problem these people are, so he went upstairs to talk to them.  She/Debra answered the door and said that they had "dropped a couch".   How do you drop a couch so that it makes two loud noises, a few seconds apart?  I just can't stand these neighbors of mine! Go away bad dream!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...