Sunday, June 30, 2013

As of late in late, late June.

*I haven't blogged for a while, I think I was recovering from all this engagement excitement!  I love being engaged to the bestest man in the entire universe.  

*Speaking of which, one of my nephews got married this past Friday.
They were married up in Logan, Utah.  I'm happy for his happiness.  I wish them the very best!  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it up there for their wedding, but I'm grateful for all the pics I was able to see moments afterwards.  

*My whole family went up to Utah for the wedding and man, can I just say San Diego felt VERY lonely! I mean, I know I had Levi, but it's a whole different feeling when every single member of your family leaves.  I haven't really felt that since I lived up in Utah for school. I think I'm very much my father's daughter--I need family members surrounding me.  

*I had a wonderful time with Levi, this weekend.  I just love spending time with him!

*Church was good today.  I hung out with Hoddie today. Oh man, she makes me laugh!

*My very good friend Dixie came to town on Thursday.  Hermanita, Arbro, Dixie & I went to Lolita's in Bonita for some super delicious Mexican food!! Oh man, seriously, I LOOOOOOVE Mexican food

*As far as wedding plans go.... we're thinking of next spring.  I'm glad.  I'm not in a rush to start all this wedding planning craziness!!! No way, Jose!  No thanks!  This is a good thing, because it gives us a lot of time to spend at the gym.  Can I just say how much I like working out with Levi?!  Sometimes, it's a lil hard because we make each other laugh, but I'm glad we're doing this!  

*I'm looking forward to the 4th of July. I LOVE Independence Day! It's the best!  I love celebrating this great country......with bbq's....at the beach.....with fireworks!! Love it!

*Ok....I'm out! Peace!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...