Friday, March 7, 2008

BAG TAG!!

THE RULES:
1. You have to show your bag
2. Show all the contents in the bag -no cleaning out first!
3. Bag Tag five more people

Ok, so I'm gonna do both of my purses because I tend to switch back and forth, depending on where I'm going or what I'm doing. As for today, I'm currently using the VB bag.

<----I love my F.Vera Bradley bag! It's so small and cute! And I LOVELOVELOVE the colors!! Very spring time! CUTE!











Here's my Japanese bag. I wish I had a cool story of picking it up in Osaka, the last time I was there -but I don't :(Actually, Bugs bought it for me at the Mission Valley mall at a lil kiosk. I love it because it's so random, cool and different. DEFINITELY my type of purse!----->














Here's my wallet, maybe I should have turned it over. There's cherries on the other side. But I like seeing the guy on my Hollister card-he's so cute! I love this wallet, it's small and has a zipper part for coints. Just perfect! Not a lot of money on me, since I'm a firm believer of plastic! Just loose change...


The electronics plus 2 pens: Ok, so that's not MY camera, but my brother's cam looks EXACTLY like mine--just a lil darker. Not my cell phone-since I'm anti-cell, it's my Mom's. I always feel 15 y/o when I mention that it's her's. my corrupted iPod, my sister's iPod radio adapter, my AWESOME earphones that fit perfectly in my ear and cancel out every other nose out there :) and my girly pens-I think that's the most embarassing part actually.

The Necessities: CARMEX & POLAR ICE GUM!! I CANNOT leave home with out them! The cherry carmex is nice every so often. I still prefer the regular one though. The lip gloss on the left is WONDERFUL! I love it! Caramel Latte from Bath & Body works-flavorful & shiny with a lil bit of color! PERFECT! Halls--not mine, for my niece who's sick..and of course, half gum wrappers....I only chew a half stick of gum at a time. A whole stick is too much gum at once.

Reminants in my Japanese purse: A heart pin received for making a donation to a childrens' charity. Jake bought it for me on Vday at AMC theatre (Went to see "The Bucket List"--GREAT movie!). More loose change, extra shoelaces for my Sketchers, Carmex-of course:), Visine for my ALWAYS dry contacts & solution for when they get too irritable to wear, Bazooka gum? Oh yeah, got it at a ward social, receipts and a really neat silver sharpie!



I'm actually surprised not to have a million gum wrappers in my purse. But there's my simple lil purse in a nutshell.

What's in your bag?
Tag you're it:
BethAnn
StephAnn
Larissa
Khany
Audrey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...