Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Fave Five!


**MY FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVE!**

1. First and foremost--getting to hang out w/ my brother Wayne last week!!! What an absolute blessing that has been!! I haven’t seen him in 6 years, so it was wonderful having him visit. It was nice feeling like a ‘lil sister’ to my two older brothers again. I wish he could have just stayed forever!!



2.
Pandora.com - A friend turned me on to this earlier this week. Oh man, it’s been great!! I love using it!! A customized radio just for me!! LOVE IT!! It also introduces me to other artists in the same genre that I would have never come across. Check it out today!


3. Green tea ice cream & coconut crème brule at RA!
- YUM TO THE TENTH POWER!!! This stuff is so EXTREMELY delicious, scrumptious, mouthwatering, (I could go on)! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who likes Sushi! (“Ra” is a sushi restaurant in the Gaslamp/Downtown SD)


4. A cool new
blog: Found this blog while blog surfin’ today. I really like his take on music, because it’s pretty similar to what I listen to and reminds me of bands/artists that I haven’t listened to in a while. GREAT blog!


5. San Diego
: I love living here SOOOOOOOOOOO much. Right now, it’s gorgeous outside, super sunny and the most perfect beach weather!! Actually, I am going to the beach in 2 hours. I LOVE IT! It’s always good to be home. There’s so much diversity here, which I LOVE & need! I love seeing people of different colors, cultures, religions, walks of life…it’s the best! Did ya check out the link to the picture? Who says we don't have it all?? Mountains, beaches, deserts, lakes...it's all here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...