Saturday, April 26, 2008

The good, the bad & the ugly.

The Good: I went to the gym this morning and had a great work out. I love being able to say, "I'm going to the gym right now" or "I just got back from the gym"--it rocks!

The Bad
: IT’S SO EXTREMELY STIFLING HOT RIGHT NOW!! I JUST WANT TO CRY!!!!

The Ugly
: It began today. It’s hot, I have cramps--couldn’t tear open the Midol packet, wished Jake was here because he puts up with my crap when I’m crabby and could probably open the packet without going crazy and I want the Very Berry Sundae from Costco (at least it's Non-Fat WHOOOOO HOOOOO!). Now I have to go to Wal*Mart to get the goods (luckily there's a WM by Costco, but it's 4 miles away--UGH!). I’m already in ‘b*tch’ mode…so I’m afraid I’ll bite someone’s head off @ Wal*Mart.
I just need to be in time out right now...with air conditioning, please?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...