Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blessings.

Today’s one of those days that I truly love my life. I love Sundays. I love the opportunity that I get to spend time with my family. I like it when we really get to spend it as a ‘day of rest’. I love my life. Today has been such a wonderfully uplifting day. I loved every second of General Conference today. I’m so grateful that I took time out this week to prepare myself spiritually to receive the testimonies and talks of our inspired General Authorities. It has truly made a difference. I couldn’t get enough of it. I loved all of the talks. I love our dear prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. The Mormon Tabernacle & other various choirs performances were spectacular, as always. There’s a definite difference in a home when the Spirit is present.
Right now we’re waiting for our kalbi ribs to be pulled off of the grill. There is nothing that I love more than having Sunday dinners with my family. I love it when I can look around the table and see everyone present (well, with the exception of my brother Wayne who lives out of town.). How blessed I am to spend the rest of eternity with these people. Plus, Sunday dinners seem to be a lil more than the average weekday dinners. Tonight we’re having (Korean) Kalbi Ribs, rice, corn, potato salad and crab won-tons. Talk about DELICIOUS!!
I’m grateful for this weekend and the things that I’ve been able to learn, appreciate and recognize as blessings in my life.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...