Thursday, April 24, 2008

My new LOVE/HATE relationship

I had my membership on hold for the last 6 months.....till it became active again, 2 days ago. I'm pretty proud of myself that I've gone 3 times since then. Oh man, I wish I had a Costco size bottle of Ibuprofen right now. My whole body will be in excruciating pain by tomorrow since I've got Volleyball tonight. It feels so good walking out of the gym after a great work out. I love the new gym I've been going to in Chula Vista. SOOOOOOOO much nicer than the one near my house--plus firemen work out there...THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER! I know that I need this in my life. I need to work out and just better my life. I don't exactly like my body right now...it's definitely not what it looked like when I moved home from college. I can't even wear my favorite pair of jeans. I told a close friend, back in January, that my goal was to wear my favorite jeans and my cute Padres shirt for my birthday. I bought the shirt about 4-5 months ago. It kinda fit then, but I want it to look good come September 11. She was a lil antagonistic-’realistic’ if you ask her- towards my goal. So in a way, I want to prove her wrong…I want to show up to the Padres/Giants game that night looking FABULOUS!
I know it’s possible, cause I’m going to make this happen!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...