Thursday, September 18, 2008

Growing pains, still??

Dear Mr. Wisdom Tooth,
I guess after 28 years, you’ve finally decided to appear. I mean, it’s not like you haven’t been cutting into my gums for the last 10 years or anything. But you finally choose now?? Really? Why? “Better late than never”? I wish I knew why you decided to finally pop through yesterday morning. I’m a bit puzzled, I thought you were suppose to be here when I was 18, not 28. Ya know, since you didn’t show up on time, I became accustomed to the idea. No offense, I was perfectly okay with your absence. When I had the option of pulling you out before my mission, I thought we possibly had a pact--I don't pull you out and you NEVER show up. I always thought my mouth would be big enough to accommodate you, now I know I was wrong. So really, why did you finally decide to to show up? I would have been totally okay if you waited one more month when my benefits kicked in. I know, I know, it’s not like you haven’t been on your own time schedule all these years. But here’s the thing, I just had a root canal on the tooth in front of you, a lil over 2 months ago. It was such a terrible experience. I even had to go to the ER over that! So maybe you can understand my hesitation over you being here now. All I can say, is don’t get comfortable and please, please, please don’t cause me anymore pain than you already are.
Thank you,
Ehulani.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...