Thursday, September 11, 2008

Such an AWESOME birthday!

WOW!! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!! It started off with an EARLY (make up) 6:30am shift at the San Diego LDS Temple. I've never seen it in that light....but it was as gorgeous as ever. During my shift, I got to reunite with some good friends. It was spectacular. I had the chance to walk around the Atrium and visit all of the Sealing rooms. They're all so beautiful. I can't wait to get married in the SD Temple. I got to meet some really wonderful sisters during that shift as well. Totally enjoyed lunch with my Auntie Keala. Truly a blessed Temple day!
Afterwards I got adjusted (chiropractor) and a pedicure ...came home cooked dinner and had a delicious meal with my wonderful family and best friend. My day has been sprinkled with phone calls and well wishes from so many dear family and friends. I'm thankful for all of them! I don't even know what part of the day was my favorite...I'd have to go with waking up to Natalie Dee pictures all over my kitchen. That really made my day. I love my family! All in all, I had an AWESOME day!! Here's to being 28!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...