Sunday, October 5, 2008

I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!!

I love listening to our inspired leaders. I love hearing the choir sing! I feel spiritually rejuvenated. Wasn't it all so wonderful?! I loved listening to the Primary children sing, "I Am a Child of God". They sounded so heavenly! I really started to miss living in Utah as well. I seriously want to go to the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional in December! I LOVELOVELOVE seeing Temple Square covered in snow and Christmas lights. It's so pretty. It's my favorite time of year to see the Christus statue as well. (Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since I last saw Temple Square during the holidays!...That was my date Mark, MOST FUNNIEST first date ever!! )
General Conference has really made me appreciate and value my membership in Gospel. I'm truly grateful to know there's a plan and purpose to this life. I'm glad to have the Gospel in my life. How much easier life is with this knowledge. I am blessed. What a wonderful weekend it's been. I'm sad to have it end...Oh well, time to practice what's been preached.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...