Thursday, November 6, 2008

11.6.08

Man, I'm so tired… not sleepy tired, but emotionally exhausted.
My eyes are puffy and my heart hurts.
Let's see.....
I was feeling extremely nauseous at work during our rush period. I don’t know what the heck I ate but man there was (and still is) a lot of disagreeing going on in my stomach. I got backed up with a lot of rush orders and got spoken to by one of my supervisors. While I was being reprimanded I stood up and walked out in tears. There I was out in the cold crying my eyes out. I let my frustration out thru my tears. It’s ironic though, at work people throw around the concept of us being a “family and helping each other out”. Not much help was being thrown my way as my work was piling up and I was off with a Sprite in hand while bowing down to the porcelain throne. Most days I like what I do. I like those I immediately work with…it’s those that I don’t share a desk with that I didn’t highly favor. It’s funny how ChargersChick throws attitude around the office but once it’s thrown back at her, she reports it to a supervisor. GRR!!
My heart hurts because of all the Mormon hate going around right now. It truly hurts to have such awful, hateful and vengeful things being said about something you hold so dear to your heart. There was a protest in front of the Los Angeles LDS Temple today. It would bring me to tears if such a thing happened in front of my San Diego Temple, thus forcing it to be closed. My heart also hurts because my gay best friend has been denied marital rights. Sometimes I wish Prop.8/22 never resurfaced.
I wish I could just jump into bed, pull the covers over my head and wake up 2 years from now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...