Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday is a special day...

THE GOOD:
1) Yesterday I went to Bugs' house with a bowl full of Lupulu (her favorite!) and she let me right in!I prayed on the way there. I was afraid she wouldn't be happy to see me...SO not the case! There was no discussion, it was as if we had been friends this whole time. It was so good! I'm so SO grateful to have her in my life again.
2) Hung out with 3 GREAT friends last night! If only Nicole was there with us, it would have been PERFECT!! Such a fun fun night! The Tamales were AMAZING! Nothing makes the Holiday season better, in San Diego, than having Tamales! We ended the evening playing a game called "Imagineiff". It's a pretty fun game. Apparently it's a game for people who all know each other well. Between the 4 of us; Kathy, Rudy & I (she's in the light green) attended Primary together and just recently started hanging out again. They just met Alicia (on the left) for the first time last night and I've known Alicia on and off, since our teenage years. Guess who won that !@#&@$ game!? ALICIA! You gotta be kiddin' me?! But it was fun having her in town from BYU.


3) I'm DONE Christmas shopping for my family. I started during the summer because I wanted to AVOID the holiday chaos! NO THANK YOU!


THE BAD:
Dang, I thought I had something for this....but I think I forgot.

THE UGLY:
My partner at work will be gone for the next 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Not only will I have my work, but her's as well--which I only had yesterday morning to learn. AHHHHHH!!! Oh well, what doesn't kill me will only make me crazy :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...