Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday's Randomonium.

Sometimes, it's just nice to post a picture in a blog entry...even when it's random. (2 friends that I miss and can't wait to see again super soon!)

I think I'll go for random today:

-Dayquil, Orange Juice & water are my new best friends these days. I'd really like to get over this cold soon!

-I'm kinda bummed that I won't be going to SLC for the First Presidency's Christmas devotional. I was really looking forward to it. Hangin' out with one of my ol' mission comps, eating at the Pie pizzeria and doing a session at the SLC temple! How much more awesome could it be?! er, 'could have been'. Oh well, maybe another weekend. :)

-My brother & sister-in-law returned from Savannah, Georgia. My brother thought it would be a nice to get me this:

<----------THIS! This of all things!! How can I, as a true SD Padres & NY Yankees fan, wear THIS?!! Oh well, it's cool. Maybe I'll wear it to work tomorrow...so I don't have to do laundry. Sad, so sad. Or on second thought, I better not. Mr. NY might never talk to me again. Hey, at least it's not a Boston Red Sox jersey. Eh, same difference.


-Tomorrow, they'll be passing out Turkeys at work! I'm kinda surprised as to how much I'm looking forward to it. Odd, I know. Maybe cause that means the Holidays will really be here soon. Other than that, I think it's really cool! I like this company!

-I'm starting my new book, "Peony in Love". I hope it's good! I really loved reading "Marley & Me" and I look forward to the day I own a German Shepherd, named "Dude".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...