Thursday, November 20, 2008

I like Thursdays...no, really I do!

There's just something about Thursdays that I really really like. I don't know if it was because that was the day I was born on...or maybe because it was our 'minimum day' all throughout elementary school....or because it's almost the weekend. I know that when the opportunity finally presents itself, I'd love to get married on an early Thursday evening. I don't want the typical Saturday afternoon wedding [no offense]. There's just something about a Thursday evening that makes it a more intimate, private affair. Plus the San Diego Temple just seems so beautiful, inside and out, during sunset. I guess the Temple's on my mind right now since I was able to attend it tonight. I truly love the San Diego Temple. Listening to the ordinances made me anticipate Saturday! I love love love working in the Temple. At times, I almost love this calling as much as my own full time mission to New Jersey. I also have another reason I like working at the Temple, but I think I'll share that a lil later ;)

What I really wanted to blog about is my company Christmas party. I know, I know...it's not for a while, but it'll be here before you know it! Invitations were passed out yesterday and it's in EXACTLY one month. It'll be in one of the ballrooms at the Marriot, following with a roof top after party. I'm kinda excited for it. Kinda. Either you show up with your friends from work or, as the invite allows, "with one guest". I'd much rather show up with the latter--but I'm dang single. GRR! I mean, I wouldn't even know who I could ask to this. Plus this isn't the most ideal 'first date' situation. GAH! Thank goodness I still have a month...I'll definitely need it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...