Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I ♥ 'i'

I don't feel like blogging... or at least in complete paragraphs.

I am: BROKE AS A JOKE!!
I think: I should brush my teeth soon.
I know: that going to Utah right now would NOT be financially smart.
I want: go so badly!! I need a road trip!
I have: really bad Flan breath right now.
I wish: I had 100 billion dollars right now!
I hate: overdraft fees...especially when you don't have any money in the account!!!
I miss: winter.
I fear: that I'll never get married or have a family of my own.
I feel: a little bitter about it.
I hear: the stupid "whooshing" in my left ear...as usual.
I smell: like I should probably wash my hair.
I crave: a serious relationship.
I search: for my eternal companion…but come up short.
I wonder: when I’ll ever find him.
I pretend: that it doesn’t bother me that 90% my friends are married with children.
I regret: not keeping track of my money this week.
I love: pay day!
I long: to be married to the man of my dreams and have a happy lil family.
I care: about my parents’ health.
I always: wonder about marriage.
I am not: wearing a bra right now---love it!.
I believe: in Christ.
I promise: to smile and laugh tomorrow even though I'm stressed about being broke.
I dance: whenever the music’s good.
I sing: FABULOUSLY!
I cry: when I’m at my breaking point or while watching a sappy movie.
I am not always: on time.
I fight: with any stupid driver that cuts me off.
I write: in my journal whenever I can!
I try: to be happy-go-lucky whenever possible.
I never: arrive on time.
I confuse: my friends when I TRY to speak Spanish.
I listen: to music ALL the time!
I can usually be found: in my room.
I hide: from people I don’t really want to talk to.
I am scared: that I'll never experience pregnancy.
I need: a MAN!
I expect: honesty.
I should: still brush my teeth.
I still: live across the street from my childhood best friend.
I already: know I'm awesome.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...