Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday.

This ring...I love this ring! I want this ring :(

This week has been kinda weird. It's weird not having my nephew Simi around. It gets easier each day, but I'm still counting the days he's been gone and when he's coming back. MAYBE I could be a Missionary Mom someday :)

I have so much on my mind. I'm debating what ward I'd like to go to. I'm kinda done with my YSA (young single adult, ages 18 - 30) ward. It's ran it's course. I love the people there. I know I'm only 28, but I feel the age gap and sometimes the immaturity. I'm done with that. Plus, going to the YSA ward with out Simi makes me miss him more. I feel like I'm the oldest sister there, most of my friends have since married and moved out. I miss them. Last night at the YSA activity everyone there seemed right out of high school or off a mission. I don't want to go to my family ward because it's SO LOUD compared to my YSA ward and I'm pretty sure I'll gain 2 callings my first Sunday there--ward organist & Primary teacher. I'm thinking of the Single Adult ward but it's about 25 min. away. UGH!! Maybe it's something I need to pray about.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...