Monday, August 24, 2009

08.24.09

Update:
-Elder Lomu's FANTASTIC and LOVING the MTC!! I'm soooooo happy for him! I'm glad that he's loving it there!! His missionary companion is also from San Diego! I think that's so awesome!! I would have loved to have had a mission comp. from San Diego! But I'm grateful to have a fellow RM live close by. Elder Lomu loves it there and couldn't be any happier!
-Hmm... so I still talk to that RM that I went on the date with. We're friends but he lives too far away right now. Such a hilarious guy!!
-I went to the Single Adult ward (31+ yrs old) yesterday and TOTALLY loved it!! It was so wonderful!! I loved NOT being the oldest or tallest one there!! Plus I came across several ol' friends that I haven't seen in a while. I would love to permenantly attend that ward, but we'll see (I don't know if I'm allowed to attend since I'm not 31 yrs old). For now, I'm just trying to get my records moved out of my YSA ward. My time there has ran it's course and now it's time to move on. Tonight the SA ward will be watching a 'silent film' in Balboa Park. I'm really excited to hang out with them tonight! :)
-Several friends have asked me why I'm not in a relationship. First, let's start with at least dating the same guy. That I am not doing right now....there's no one in my life that I'd like to have a serious relationship with right now. In the last year, I've learned a lot more about myself and what type of qualities I'd like in a man. In which, I will expound on that later.......gotta get back to work.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...