Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To be honest with you...

  • I don't feel like talking much, right now.
  • I'm glad I have this week off.
  • I miss my nephew Simi oh so much. AND HE HASN'T EVEN ENTERED THE MTC YET!! UGH!! TWO YEARS WILL NEVER FLY BY!!!
  • I just want to cry my eyes out.
  • I don't understand how any parent can let their child go so far away with so little communication.
  • I could never be a missionary mom.
  • He was just born yesterday...where has 19 years gone?
  • I think I now understand what it means to have faith. I've wondered who's going to take care of him, who's going to tell him his shirt's wrinkled, who's going to cook for him, who's going to watch out for him, who's going to hug him when the days are rough, who's going to remind him of the little things, etc... But I think I understand now that I need to have faith in a loving Heavenly Father who know's what's BEST for him. I need to have faith that Heavenly Father will take care of him and whatever happens to him, Heavenly Father KNOWS EXACTLY what's going on. This is hard, but I know that this is the most rewarding thing to happen to him right now, at this time in his life.

  • Hurrah for Israel!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...