Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lately…

I feel like I haven’t blogged for a while. Nothing much has really been going on. I’m stoked to be singing with the CV Stake choir again…and for the Christmas concert in December. My AWESOME nephew is LOVING the MTC (Missionary Training Center) and has picked up the Fijian language quite beautifully!! What else… work is fine. Same ol’, same ol’. It’s starting to die down…guess people don’t want to sue people as much. The SD Temple is FANTASTIC as always. I’m bummed that when I go back on Oct. 10, my friend Berkeley won’t be there. He’s seriously been a treat to have around. He’s one of the ONLY YSA guys to have a personality and NOT be afraid to talk to women. LOVED IT!! And he was so hilariously funny!!! Man, I’m really going to miss him. My aunt will be moving out of town by the end of the month and we’ll no longer be working together at the temple. I’m a lil bummed, but it has been wonderful getting to know her this past year. I love the way the weather is starting to turn and become Autumn. I love the colder weather and the wonderful excuse to wear sweaters, scarves and hoodies! YUM! Hmm….what else? I think that’s about it. That’s life on a Thursday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...